Header

Navigation Bar

Friday, June 12, 2015

Book Study: Mindsets in the Classroom - Chapter 4

One of my biggest fears is being late. I absolutely HATE being late. 2 minutes or 22 minutes. And I'm late, there's a good chance I won't show up to whatever I'm late to at all. Just because I'm late.

But I had to put that fear aside because I refuse to give up on my Hello Sunshine Teachers book study and post my chapter review a day LATE. 


So here are my take aways. 


I was really in awe of how the students responded to the non-verbal reasoning math games. I would l.o.v.e. to do this in my class to introduce the growth mindset to my students next year. I think it will really cement the idea in a way they can notice the change within them. Sometimes they don't notice academic changes but if it's a fun game and they are learning different strategies to beat their opponent, they are all in. 

Do you some game suggestions for ELAR?

No comments:

Post a Comment